Sunday, December 10, 2006

DMAA Conference - Denver 2006

This was my first DMAA conference visit, at the onset I thought the DMAA conference would be a small gig with less than 300 attendees. Once I landed in Denver I realized that this was indeed a mini HIMSS conference. The attendence was significant, atlease beat my expectations.

Every pharma, large IDNs seem to have spun off their own subsidiary running disease management services. A few notable exihibitors were

1. Kaiser Permanente Healthy solutions
2. Healthways
3. Life Masters
4. Matria

The use of technology to deliver disease management services was the core theme I noticed. From innovative use of pill boxes that track compliance to implantable device integration the solutions were focused on Payers and engaging the chronic care population.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi dude! great blog... hope you are doing well. just thought i'd say hi!

(couple of typos in yoru posts - so take care)

stay in touch and say hi to gang MSP!

Cheers! Rupa Chaturvedi

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home